CANopen Lift PlugFest
To make the PlugFests effective and to allow a safe zone for the developers, the CANopen-Lift PlugFests are open only to the following persons:
- Developers of a CANopen-Lift device, which have it with them and want to check it,
- a technical representative of the CiA,
- a technical contact person of the organizer of the PlugFest who provides rooms, voltage, test places, etc.,
- developers of CANopen tools and stacks,
- members of CAN in Automation,
- the chairman of the SIG Lift.
Not welcome are persons that could exert pressure (to perform) on the attendant developers. This can be, for example:
- customers, that want to have a look how far the device is progressing,
- members of the press,
- buyers and sellers who want to gain an overview of the market,
- employers who want to have a look how the employee has been working, or what the competitor is doing...
- and so forth.
Since there are tests of devices with high voltage and currents as well, only participants with a successful electric education are allowed.
- 1st PlugFest CANopen-Lift March 2009
- 2nd PlugFest CANopen-Lift November 2009
- 3rd PlugFest CANopen-Lift December 2010
- 4th PlugFest CANopen-Lift September 2011
- 5th PlugFest CANopen-Lift September 2012
- 6th PlugFest CANopen-Lift July 2013
- 7th PlugFest CANopen-Lift December 2013
- 8th PlugFest CANopen-Lift April 2014
- 9th PlugFest CANopen-Lift September 2014
- 10th PlugFest CANopen-Lift April 2015
- 11th PlugFest CANopen-Lift September 2015
- 12th PlugFest CANopen-Lift April 2016
- 13th PlugFest CANopen-Lift September 2016
- 14th PlugFest CANopen-Lift April 2017