Drive frequency converter ZAdyn4
The ZAdyn4 is the result of consistent further development of the ZETADYN 3. The housing design and the compact construction makes the ZAdyn4 perfect for switch cabinet installation as well as for wall installation in the machine room or elevator shaft.
The function Safe Torque Off (STO) enables a contactorless operation of the elevator motor without the disturbing switching noises.
The ZAdyn4 guarantees the highest level of travel comfort and the most exact stopping precision.
The software, matched specifically to the elevator technology, facilitates intuitive operation and fast commissioning.
Attributes and special features:
- STO (Safe Torque Off) according to IEC 61800-5-2 (SIL 3) for contactorless operation
- Electronic short-circuit of the motor windings for safe emergency operation
- Integrated line reactor and radio interference filter for highest EMC reliability
- Autotune-function for asynchronous motors
- Electronic motor name plate for synchronous motors
- Certified brake monitoring according to EN81-A3
- Open-loop operation of asynchronous machines
- ZETAPAD removable operating module also usable for remote control
- Operating mode: position-mode and velocity-mode
- Baud rate: 10 kBaud ... 250 kbaud (adjustable)
- Node: ID 2 (adjustable)
- Connection: plug 3-pin with with screw terminals
- Termination: with jumper
Power Saving Mode
'CANopen-Lift Power Saving Modes' are supported by this device.
The functionality of the module was successfully tested at the following PlugFests: