- transceiver ISO 11898 conform (bus proof voltage +/- 30 V)
- bitrate and -timing CiA-301 conform
- galvanic insulated
- connector: open style with 3 contacts
- software update via Internet
- termination with a resistor via internal DIL switch
Power Saving Mode
'CANopen-Lift Power Saving Modes' are supported by this device.
flexyPage is an innovative display system for lifts. With its direct connection to the field bus of the lift via the open protocol CANopen-Lift all information available on the system can be displayed on the TFT LCD screen. Being connected with the Internet supports advanced possibilities of display visualization besides controlling the lift. With its additionally touch sensor, calling a lift was never more appealing.
All flexyPage displays support the open standard CANopen-Lift. The display technology includes a direct CAN bus connection. All system information of the lift are easily accessible in real time through it.
The flexyPage Core version is only available for OEM customers to design theirs own displays.
The functionality of the module was successfully tested at the following PlugFests:
- 8th CANopen PlugFest April 2014
- 9th CANopen PlugFest September 2014
- 10th PlugFest CANopen-Lift April 2015
- 11th CANopen PlugFest September 2015
- 12th CANopen PlugFest April 2016
Detailed product information you can find at the following product homepages: