Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Transceiver ISO 11898 conform (bus proof voltage +/- 30 V)
- Bitrate and -timing CiA-301 conform
- Galvanic insulated
- Connector: open style with 5 contacts
- Software update via USB
- Termination with a resistor at the open style connector
OMEGA 12-C unit control is a Load Weighing Device of the (NG) New Generation units from Dinacell Electronic with CANopen-Lift CiA-417 integrated.
The main features of this unit are:
- measuring, monitoring and limiting load in elevators.
- 6 or 12 individual rope tension monitoring models.
- Wire rope tension adjustment, and slack rope tension detection
- 4 alarms LED indicators and 2 LED for Can Bus status.
- Hold input to keep the weight unchanged when elevator is travelling.
- 4 alarm thresholds (Full Load, Over Load, Zero Cabin, Slack Rope Tension)
- 4 relays outputs (Optional)
- 0-10V or 0-5V analog output (Optional)
- 4-20 mA analog output (Optional)
- Cabin display output (Optional)
- CANopen-Lift CiA-417
- Software chain compensation
- Hardware chain compensation for largest buildings.
The functionality of the module was successfully tested at the following PlugFests: