IXXAT CAN repeaters
IXXAT Repeaters for CAN and CAN-based higher layer protocols are used to establish a physical coupling of two or more segments of a CAN bus system. They can be used to implement tree or star topologies as well as for long drop lines. In addition, network segments can be electrically decoupled using a galvanically isolated repeater.
- Cost savings due to simple wiring
- Increased system reliability
- Line protection up to 4 kV
- Almost no influence on real-time behavior
- Signal conversion between High- and Low-Speed CAN