- Application profile for lift control systems (CiA 417)
- Application profile for building door control (CiA 416)
- Application profile for special-purpose car add-on devices (CiA 447)
- Device profile for battery modules and battery chargers (CiA 418, CiA 419)
CANalyzer’s functionality together with the functional expansions for CANopen gives the user a tool that can be used both in the development of CANopen systems as well as their startup and maintenance. CANalyzer.CANopen Option makes high-performance, CANopen-specific functions for analysis, simulation, testing, and configuration available to the developer. This is a prerequisite for reliable and efficient interaction with CANopen networks.
CANalyzer.CANopen expands the standard functionality of CANalyzer with:
- Protocol-specific representation in the Trace Window
- Protocol monitoring
- Graphical representation of devices
- Network management, guarding, heartbeat
- Setting the baud rate and node ID via Layer Setting Services
- Use of the CiA standard file formats EDS/DCF
- Configuration of CANopen devices
Included with the product is the EDS editor CANeds.