Vector Informatik GmbH
Verctor was involved in developing of the CAN-standards and is active as a member in the committee for standardisation of CiA e.V. Due to the large know-how and longtermed experiances in the field of CANopen Vector can provide latest products and service at any time, thanks to their help your ambitious tasks can be solved more efficient, faster and more reasonable.
With a constant chain of tools for all CANopen-projects Vector has the suitable solution:
- perfect aligned software tools
- tailor-made embedded-software-components
- individual service and concerted training especially to your demands
- CANoe.CANopen - The development and test tool supports application profile CIA 417.
- CANalyzer.CANopen - The analysis tool supports application profile CIA 417.
- CANopen Source Code - The CANopen Stack contains CANopen services required for an implementation.
- Vector Informatik GmbH
- Ingersheimer Straße 24
- 70499 Stuttgart
- Phone: +49 711 80670-5213
- Fax: +49 711 80670-249
- CANopen Microsite
For more information about products, application notes and useful know-how please refer to Vector's website:
- Application profile for lift control systems (CiA 417) This Add-On for CANoe.CANopen and CANalyzer.CANopen (from Version 7.2) supports the Application Profile CiA 417 and contents a CAN database file for use with CANoe/CANalyzer.
- CANeds EDS generator for CANopen systems (Freeware).
- CANoe.CANopen Tool for the whole process of developing. Main focus: design, simulation, test, analysis.
- CANalyzer.CANopen Tool for comprehensive devices and network analysis.
- ProCANopen Tool for the planning of CANopen networks.
- CANopen Forum or SSL Access There you can find a forum for discussion about usage of the Vector tools and the EDS formats itself.
- Typical CANopen development challenges Information about the most important aspects of a successfully completed CANopen project.
- CANopen know-how Basics, technical articles, webinar recordings, videos.