Controller THOR NX-T
Hardware: SafeLine Group
Software: Thor Engineering GmbH
- transceiver ISO 11898 conform (bus proof voltage +/- 30 V)
Developed for the modern European lift market, THOR NX-T is equipped with all the features lift technicians might need from a lift controller – giving users macro control of their lift system and preparing it for the years to come.
Using a touch-based graphical interface, THOR is very intuitive even for the inexperienced technician, displaying all nodes and CANopen bus messages in a clear readable text form. Edit inputs and outputs with just a few swipes and get the job done quicker. Having a very technically advanced and at the same time a very simple to use lift controller, means several unique benefits. It does not only mean a more cost-effective and time-saving system, but it also means a safer choice for lift passengers & owners, having a system more easily understood and maintained by technicians.
As a lift controller developed for CANopen-Lift, you can be sure to really have an independent system, giving you more freedom to work with exactly the components you prefer, and not being confined to only components from a specific manufacturer.
- 3.2” or an 5” intuitive LCD touch display
- Easily keep check of active components
- Easy-to-orientate graphical interface
- 256 MB RAM and 256 MB Flash on board
- 2 CAN-bus interfaces
- Built for CANopen-Lift
- Optional extras – tailor NX-T's hardware to your specific needs
The functionality of this device has been checked successfully at the following PlugFests:
- 14th CANopen PlugFest April 2017
- 15th CANopen PlugFest September 2017
- 16th CANopen PlugFest March 2018
- 17th CANopen PlugFest September 2018
- 18th CANopen PlugFest Mai 2019